Plug the Fire TV Stick into the HDMI port on the TV and plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
Go through Fire TV Stick’s setup process
– Its recommended that you enable the “Parental Controls” when prompted. This will help prevent unwanted use of the Fire TV Stick if the remote falls into the wrong hands.
Once finished with setup, go to the search on the Fire TV Stick. On the Fire TV remote, click the left arrow and then “select” (middle button).
Search for “Markey” and select the “Markey Digital Signage” app.
Download the app. Once downloaded, the screen will display a device key.
On your phone or computer, log on to https://my.markeyds.com/ to register the new device.
– Click on “Devices”
– Click the “New Device” button
– Enter a Device Name that you’ll remember, like “Lobby” or “Break Room”
– Enter the device key displayed on the Fire TV Stick
– Select a channel for this device to display from the drop-down.
– Click the “Add Device” button
Your Fire TV Stick should then refresh in a minute or two with your selected channel!